Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Cruel Hoax

Hillary Clinton is once again spending money to lecture another Continent about what she herself failed to deliver to Citizens of the United States of America. And sees no problem with spending money which could be used to secure those human rights in the United States. The USA is a failure, politically, economically, and especially in human rights.

If people can actually afford a doctor, they cannot afford the surgeries, medications or follow-ups to go along with that. Many go to sleep at night and spend each day in hunger and pain. And she is going to tell a continent of which she knows nothing about human rights. Were there any, I would have been home in Europe first off in September 1959, secondly no later than Christmas 1971. I have not been able to escape their failure to grant me the right to be even who I am and live where I choose to--not in the USA, at home, on my Germany, at my house, with my people, with my Human Rights and dignity intact. The ways of the USA and their so called Democracy which is nothing but a guise for Capitalist tactics, refuses me that and has so refused me for 52 years.
So don't lecture Europe about Human Rights, Hillary. You have gangs in the streets here demanding theirs even if it means taking a life for the sake of surviving in this mess you promote worldwide. Hallary Clinton is no one to be talking about Human Rights. Especially given the ongoing prejudice against anything not "Umerikan". Do you really think prejudice against Negroes ended ? It hasn't. Not on the street, not in the courts, and certainly not in business. Don't let her deceive you and cause you to follow that which brings nothing but heartache and lifelong enslavement.
I lived in Europe for 8 years and 5 1/2 months. Never was there a day when I did not get as much food as I wanted, the medical care I needed, the heat required to keep me warm. Not so in the USA. I received cardiac care in Germany from the age of 4 to the age of 8, when I was forced to stay in the USA. I never again got care for my cardiac condition until I got a doctor who was trained in in Indida. That was from 1959 until 2005. My condition is such that I could have died at any moment. 46 years to get medical care?

I never had kids becasue of pain in my lower right abdomen. It turned out there was a massive cyst which had swallowed my right ovary. The pain began in 1965. It was not treated until 1994. That is 29 years without proper medical care. It could have burst. Had I become pregnant, it would have burst and cost not only my life, but likely that of any child in my womb. I always said "If I EVER get pregnant, I am leaving for Germany IMMEDIATELY." I already knew I couldn't trust the USA to do the right thing. And Hillary Clinton thinks the US and she herself have some right ot lecture Europe on Human Rights? Not by my life.

And the USA has another problem. The people aspiring to higher office are icapable of differentiating a period from a comma. The preamble of the Constitution is a compund sentence. Yet everyone reads it with a period after "the commonf defence" instead of the comma which there stands, which commands, "to ensure the general welfare and domestic tranquility";none of whic they choose to include in their abridgement of a compound sentence to what they always accuse the media of "Taken out of context". It has repeatedly been taken out of context to deprive other nations of their Human Rights, their Sovereign Rights, and the right to maintain their own heritage and identity.

Comes another wolf in sheep's clothing to you. Do not mistake it for anything else. The USA is a failure. It cannot stand without you. And it should not stand, period, until it accepts the fact that the only thing it has over the rest of the developed nations is more weapons than anyone else. Human Rights? They haven't given a hoot about that in years. All they want is more fodder for theor failed and fallacious capitalist regime.

Prinzessin Hohenzoller